Winter in Alpbach
One of the most beautiful and diverse winter sports areas in the Alps is waiting for you at heights between 600 and 2025 meters. Over 109 kilometers of well-groomed slopes with guaranteed snow, 54 lifts and the Alpbachtal Snow Park spoil skiers and snowboarders alike.
Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau
The Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau ski area in the Austrian Tyrol has been awarded by Skiresort.de as a TOP ski area for families and children in Tyrol.
- The largest and most beautiful playground for your children is right outside the hotel doors: snow-covered mountainsides.
- A total of 10 ski schools for safe skiing days in Tyrol - even for the little ones.
- 109 kilometers of slopes, 90% of which are snow-covered
- Race courses for experienced skiers
- 45 lifts, including 9 gondolas, 7 chair lifts, 28 drag lifts and 1 conveyor belt lift
- 25 ski huts & mountain restaurants
- 2 Snowparks
- Numerous winter offers such as tobogganing, winter hiking, cross-country skiing and much more.